Re: [dev] sed breaks utf8 in [ ]

From: Roger <rogerx.oss_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 21:10:37 -0400

> On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 12:17:48AM +0100, Connor Lane Smith wrote:
>On 31 March 2015 at 00:13, Roger <rogerx.oss_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
>> But anyways, think I made my point.
>
>You did: you only care for whatever encoding you personally need over
>there in America. Most of us, however, are from Europe, do need UTF-8,
>and reckon you can piss off.

The only persons I would be irritating, are those trying to hack into my
computer and find my locale set to C/POSIX. Again, no where did I state I was
designing applications only to support ASCII. I just think the end user has a
right to limit the characters they need to deal with via their keyboard.

--
Roger
http://rogerx.freeshell.org/