Re: [dev] A suckless issue tracker

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 23:08:18 +0200

On Mon, 6 Apr 2015 22:58:49 +0200
Mattias Andrée <maandree_AT_member.fsf.org> wrote:

Hey Mattias,

> Well it was on the list of software you needed,
> so I thought I could help out. (So no, it is not
> a NIH-timewaster.)
>
> I have not spent too much time researching the
> area. (But I assumed you had.) The best solution
> to the problem that I know if is bugseverywhere,
> but I think it is poorly designed and last time
> I used it, it was very buggy. I guess one could
> build a solution around it but I think that would
> be a half-assed solution.
>
> The entry in 'project ideas' as not very
> descriptive of what is needed, but I thought
> that addressed later.

Please don't CC the mail to me directly, the ml
doesn't work like this here. ;)

_AT_topic: The software list is hopelessly outdated
in many parts (I just removed a request to port
stuff to bionic libc, which was an obvious DoA a
few months ago).

Please again tell me what it does better than
bugseverywhere than only being less bug-ridden.

Cheers

FRIGN

--
FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>