Re: [dev] books that rock

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 09:30:41 +0200

On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 02:37:58 -0400
Wolfgang Corcoran-Mathe <first.lord.of.teal_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Wolfgang,

> if people mention books like The Unix Programming
> Environment at all, it is for historical interest.

maybe I misunderstood this paragraph, but "The Unix Programming
Environment" is _the_ book for every ongoing unix programmer.
Even though it has aged over the years, it has aged well and most
practices shown in the book are still valid today.

I'd not be opposed to a suckless bookshelf in the "Rocks" section.
However, due to limited time, I would not start a list of books in
the "Sucks" section if I were you.

Cheers

FRIGN

--