Re: [dev] dmenu segfaults when pressing control+enter without a selection

From: Eric Pruitt <eric.pruitt_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 15:48:02 -0800

On Mon, Nov 09, 2015 at 10:02:17AM -0500, Greg Reagle wrote:
> On 10/18/2015 06:46 AM, Markus Teich wrote:
> >…and of course the always loved “update patches from the wiki to apply cleanly
> >against git HEAD”.
>
> Just started to try to do so, and now I really understand why people hate
> stylistic source code changes. :>

Bingo. I now have 15 patches I have to fix because someone decided they
didn't like booleans or the location of the opening brace for function
definitions in dwm. I don't like the opening brace of functions sharing
a line with the function parameters, and I don't use booleans in C I
write for myself, but having to redo all my patches is far worse than
either of those things.

Eric