Re: [dev] [bug][dwm] Fullscreen youtube after tag switch in 6.1

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 20:20:32 +0100

On Sun, 6 Mar 2016 12:13:52 -0300
Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Carlos,

> 1. Open youtube in firefox (not tested with other browsers).
> 2. Play some video in fullscreen mode.
> 3. Switch to an *empty* tag (the problem doesn't happen if this other
> tag has some client in it).
> 4. Switch again to the youtube tag: flash has crashed.

thanks for reporting this, but I have to agree with Kamil here.
Flash is being phased out and it's more likely to be an issue
between Firefox and Flash.
If you can reproduce it in Chrome, which uses a different version
of flash, then I would look deeper into it, however, keep two
things in mind:

   1) The normal flash (the non-chrome one) is dead.
   2) YouTube offers an HTML5-player.
   3) Flash is not open source software.

Cheers

FRIGN