[dev] [st] no focus events inside tmux

From: Amer <amerlyq_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 13:21:13 +0200

Prerequisites:
  Tiling WM i3wm / xmonad -- not related to bug.
  And tmux has in tmux.conf
    set -g focus-events on

Test case for bug:
  Open empty terminal
    st -e tmux
  Activate focusing
    printf "\e[?1004h"
  Catch one focus event
    <C-v>
  Move focus to another window
    Expected: printed ^[[O in place of pending ^
    Actual result: nothing changed

Same test case works as expected in xterm, but not in st.
Therefore I treat this misbehavior as bug.
But I haven't found any related problems inside sources.

Of course, all OK for bare st without tmux.
And we receive focus events in st+tmux when changing active pane.
But never, when we change focus of actual window.