[dev] [dmenu] A couple of small issues

From: Mitt Green <mitt_green_AT_riseup.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 12:52:35 +0300

Hi,

My first post here, so I'd like to thank
everyone at suckless working hard to produce
quality software and hackable code.

The first issue is font:

-------

static const char *fonts[] = {
         "Droid Sans Bold:size=12"
};

-------

produces a slightly bigger font than just
"Droid Sans:size=12", but it is not bold.
The same applies to other fonts.

The other being is I can't start Sauerbraten
from dmenu, when it's invoked by Alt+p, but
when it's run by dmenu_run it launches. Every
other GUI programme starts from dmenu just fine.

What I also find interesting, in dwm with
pango patch I use Droid Sans Bold 9, but it's
exactly like Droid Sans Bold 10 in GTK+.

I'm using Debian Sid.

Cheers,
Mitt