Re: [dev] New Suckless computer language?

From: Martin Kühne <mysatyre_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 00:21:43 +0200

So I found your sourceforge project page [0]. I don't know whether you
failed at setting up your git to upload your project, or whether this
is the accomplished project already. In the latter case, I want to
congratulate you for your impressive verbosity about your equally
impressive codebase, which is so obviously tiny it doesn't even need
any files.

cheers!
mar77i

[0] https://sourceforge.net/projects/logos-redux/files/?source=navbar