Re: [dev] [sxiv] Discussion

From: Ciprian Dorin Craciun <ciprian.craciun_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 15:54:43 +0300

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 1:24 PM, S. R. Gal <Swiatoslaw.Gal_AT_univie.ac.at> wrote:
>> In fact, like you, I have also integrated `sxiv` into my "photography"
>> workflow, for both selecting potential images, and "analysing" them
>> with a few tools I've wrote myself.
>
> Would you mind sharing them?

I would share them, but unfortunately the "workflow" consists mainly
of shell scripts, a Python script to generate Ninja build scripts, and
a C++ file to check for over-/under-exposed areas in the RAW image,
sharpness and histograms also for the RAW image. (And everything is
tailored for Pentax cameras, although it can be easily re-purposed for
other cameras.) :)

Thus there isn't much to share that can be usable out-of-the-box.

However if one is interested in the RAW image analysis code just send
me a private email, and I'll give you the code.

Ciprian.