[dev] Re: [slcon3] Call for papers

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 09:02:43 +0200

Hi there,

friendly reminder of our CfP deadline for slcon3 [0] on **20 August 2016**.

If you want to present, you have 2 days to make a proposal!

[0] http://suckless.org/conference/

Please note, all proposals that we have received so far will be accepted.

Also note that you can arrange your room booking at the venue
announced in our wiki, if you like.

Thanks and best regards,
Anselm