[dev] Suckless static site search

From: Joseph Graham <joseph.graham_AT_gmx.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 21:50:46 +0100

Hello,

I am asking for opinions on any suckless site-search solutions for large
blogs or wikis etc.

There are lots of static site search systems, that work by serving a
static text-database of urls and keywords, and using client-side
javascript to download this text-database, parse it and search it. But
most of them seem to depend on huge javascript libraries such as jQuery
and such. Also I think it is more bandwidth efficient to use a
server-side-CGI script.

Does anyone know any good existing solutions?

Joseph.