Re: [dev] [announce] ff2sixel: view farbfeld images in terminal

From: hiro <23hiro_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 10:10:07 +0100

why would one want to view images in st, can't your shell start other
graphical programs for that? is st becoming a new kind of web browser
now? and why don't you open remote images using a remote file system
instead of fucking around with remote shells and then trying to
display them in a local terminal?!

i mean even loonix can do this already. sshfs, qiv (or other proper
graphical application of your choice). you even have a window manager
in your same old project here, why not open some windows already?