[dev][all] Hello

From: Lennart Poeterring <systemdisawesome_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 15:28:41 +0530

Hi,
As some of you may know, there has been some discussion within the
suckless project to bring in external talent to help improve the
condition of the programs. As a result of this management discussion,
the project has hired me, Lennart Poettering, after witnessing my
wonderful work on lightweight, minimalistic and simplifying projects
such as systemd and pulseaudio. I am willing to work with your highly
bloated systems and help make them compatible with more systems,
enable systemd integration (eventually they will be a part of systemd)
while also promoting the use of superior software development
techniques, such as forcing your project to become a dependency of
another, to further its use (my marketing team came up with that).
Especially useful when a simple patch can reverse that dependency
still works 5 years down the line.

My plan will for fixing the suckless project also involves porting
most of the code to a high level language where it can be expressed as
abstractions, such as Microsoft Powershell. Another major step
includes using docker containers to build and distribute the binaries
for all suckless projects.

Thanks for inviting me to join this project

-

Lennart