[dev] [question] gobo linux filesystem hierarchy

From: Kajetan Jasztal <kajetanjasztal_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 14:23:54 +0200

Hi there,

What do you think can be the downsides of filesystem hierarchy of
Gobo Linux[0]? STALI[1] was attempting to modify default hierarchy
after all. I personaly think it's clear, evident (only problem I have
is hiding symlinks in /) and elegant. It's in a way compatible with
Unixes by symlinking. I guess it's not that good after all, but
I can't see what can be the problem here.

Regards

[0]: http://www.gobolinux.org/
[1]: http://sta.li/filesystem