[dev] switch to ubase + sbase

From: Thomas Meulendijks <t.meulendijks_AT_tuta.io>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 20:12:37 +0200 (CEST)

Hey,

I am looking to switch to ubase an sbase and try to only use suckless software where available as a experiment and a way of learning my system better.

Now I settled on void linux as a distro since it uses musl.

Now when I try to uninstall some packages such as bash(gnu) and coreutils(gnu) I get an error saying it breaks the pgk base-system.

How would I go about switching to ubase and sbase?

Thanks in advance!

Greetings,

Thomas Meulendijks