[dev] [dwm][patch] Patch to move all unfocused clients to a tag

From: Cássio Ribeiro Alves de Ávila <cassioavila_AT_yandex.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 02:51:31 -0300

I made a patch that moves all not focused clients to another tag.

But the problem I encountered is that there is not enough modifiers to define
another function, so in the patch I had to exchange toggletag for tagunfocused.

Another solution would be not using MODKEY but Mod1Mask, but this would not work
with users that set the MODKEY to Mod1Mask.

I'm new to programming, so please feel free to show me where I can clean my
code.

Thanks!