[dev] [st] Patch/feature request - redraw terminal on resize

From: Daniel Littlewood <danielittlewood_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 19:44:43 +0100

Hi all,

I have noticed a feature from tmux that I would like to have in vanilla st.
The behaviour is that when the screen resizes, the window is redrawn
to fit the new size.
In vanilla st, if I make the window smaller then output that was
previously drawn there is blank.
If I'm running a program like "man" in the terminal, then the lines
are broken in a strange place and I have to restart it to get them
correct.
This sounds like the perfect sort of thing for a patch, but I can't
see anything in the patches section of the FAQ about this idea.
Does anybody know if such a patch exists, or where to start
implementing it myself?
(I can include screenshots too if my description is not clear)

Thanks a lot,
Daniel