Re: [dwm] placement of tags on titles

From: Stefan Tibus <sjti_AT_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:35:03 +0200

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 16:12:31 +0200 Marco Squarcina <lavish_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> It looks too bad because bar is no more symmetric.
? Has it ever been symmetric? The highlighted views always made
it asymmetric... just, of course, in the screen shots the mode
indicator pops out much more than (non-)highlighted views due to
the contrast.

> What's the problem with previous setup (with no 1px gap)? If the
> separation of client title and tags is not clear, you could use a
> different FG color ;)
<grin> We we're discussing about it a long time and it wasn't
accepted. So I'll keep on patching this for myself. And I still
have to see, how to fit in that mode indicator. It belongs somewhere
there with the views and client title...

Regards,
Stefan