[dwm] selected client title and border

From: Julian Romero <julian.romero+dwm_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 18:45:49 +0200

Playing with all this color and border stuff I've wrote a patch to
remove active client's title from status and put it on the client
itself but highlighted. The border is not highlighted.

I liked it much more than current "tip" behaviour. Indeed. Is more
easier to notice where the focus is (even with so homogeneus palette)
and the border being fixed doesn't get me sick.

Some hint about the implementation will be welcome (even if it's crude
for main dwm)

I plan to introduce a 2nd status message in the released space.
This way I can have the current pseudo-permanent text message and use
the space on the right of mode indicator for messages with a
click-to-dismiss behaviour.
For personal use, of course ;)

thx,

--