Re: [dwm] Fwd: Re: dwm + java

From: Sander van Dijk <a.h.vandijk_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 18:46:46 +0100

On 12/10/06, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org> wrote:
> During sleep I awaked and got another suspect, check if it's
> gravitate's fault in just adding a return; at the very
> beginning (I believe, that gravitate is totally useless with no
> frames, but we will see).

I added that return to the start of gravitate, but unfortunately that
didn't fix the java problem. It didn't seem to break anything so far
though, so you may be right in your assumption that gravitate is
useless in dwm (maybe this should be tested a couple of days and
removed if all is well).
So I guess that leaves resize() and configurerequest() of your
original list for investigation...

Greetings, Sander.