Re: [dwm] swm-0.1 - selecting window manager

From: Enno \ <gottox_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 16:51:40 +0100

Hi!

> This is just a personal opinion and a comparision between dwm and swm, I would like
> to see some of these stuff included into dwm, so, i don't like the forks of forks of
> forks if the root project can be enhaced with such features.
Yeah... Some of my changes could also be useful for dwm. But
The whole windowing concept has changed in swm. I believe a
fork is easier to maintain than a patchset in this dimension.

> - I don't like the default border color of the selected window (it is not
> much eye-friendly and a bit confusing)
That's something that must be changed.

atm swm is very proof of concept. I do not know if I will use them
in future or if I switch back to dwm. But for now it feels fine.