Re: [dwm] [ANNOUNCE] dvtm-0.1

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 23:17:42 +0100

Cool release!

Did you was able to run dvtm on openbsd or netbsd? I dunno... looks
like librote needs pty.h which is not a bsd stuff (dont know in fbsd)
but building librote with --disable-pty makes the dvtm build faild
because of an missing symbol:

  dvtm.c:(.text+0xafa): undefined reference to `rote_vt_forkpty'

About the redrawing timeout..Is this a temporally hack? select()
have you taken a look on the screen sources? I dont know how they
handle this in a proper way.

For the rest. Awesome work! I find it quite usable and makes my
putty sessions more comfortable :)

Thanks

--pancake