Re: [dwm] [idea] mwm - minimal/minimun/monocle window manager

From: Preben Randhol <randhol_AT_pvv.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 11:15:34 +0200

On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 18:44:18 -0300
Leandro Chescotta <leandro.chescotta_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, someone start this earlier,
> *Wra!th<http://bbs.archlinux.org/profile.php?id=24472>in archlinux
> forums
> * here http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=70902 hope the best
> to this project! :)
>
> actually it's name is Most Minimal Window Manager (MMWM) lol and it
> something in between dwm and antiwm, like antiwm with more features,
> like...

Minimalism can be attractive, but it isn't productive. Don't see any
need for derailing the dwm development to something more minimalistic.
But I can recommend "The C Programming Language"
http://www.amazon.co.uk/C-Programming-Language-2nd/dp/0131103628/ref=pd_sim_b_1
if you want to learn C programming.

Best wishes

Preben