Re: [dwm] [idea] mwm - minimal/minimun/monocle window manager

From: Szabolcs Nagy <nszabolcs_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 12:11:50 +0200

On 4/27/09, Preben Randhol <randhol_AT_pvv.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 18:44:18 -0300
> Leandro Chescotta <leandro.chescotta_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
>> *Wra!th<http://bbs.archlinux.org/profile.php?id=24472>in archlinux
>> forums

> But I can recommend "The C Programming Language"
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/C-Programming-Language-2nd/dp/0131103628/ref=pd_sim_b_1

is this a new trend that people reference improper sources and discuss
topics in unrelated forums?

if the information has a clear and obvious source then why look for it
somewhere else..

why would one post ideas, questions,.. to some random web forum when
there is a dedicated mailing list (and irc channel) for the given
topic?

why would one post an url to a web shop when the book itself has more
informative resource locators: an official website, publisher, author
names, isbn number, common abbrev, wikipedia entry, google.. ?

maybe i shouldn't get annoyd by this..