Re: [hackers] [sbase] [patch] ed: standards compliance, manpage, double free and infinite loop fix

From: Thomas Mannay <audiobarrier_AT_openmailbox.org>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2016 23:20:20 +0000

It took a while longer than I'd planned, but I've gone through and redone my
patches. I found a second source of an infinite loop to do with joining
where a variable would be -1 and the counter started at 0, so could never
equal it. I also added a safety guard on j to prevent someone passing it a
0 address, which would cause a segfault.

Hopefully all's in order and my editor saved with tabs this time.

Thanks,
Thomas

--
Thomas Mannay <audiobarrier_AT_openmailbox.org>