Re: [hackers] [sbase] libutil/recurse: Simplify adding trailing slash || Michael Forney

From: Michael Forney <mforney_AT_mforney.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 11:43:41 -0700

On 2020-06-23, Laslo Hunhold <dev_AT_frign.de> wrote:
> isn't that a bug waiting to happen when anything about the semantics of
> the function later changes?

I don't think it will be a problem. We are not interested in the path
with an appended trailing slash, it is just an intermediate step in
constructing the path to the child. When we add the final path
component, we necessarily check that the buffer has enough space for
the directory entry name and nul-terminator.