[dev] [dwm] moving clients around

From: Jacob Todd <jaketodd422_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 18:39:17 -0400

I was thinking about this the other day when I was messing around with my config
again, why isn't there default support for moving clients around in the tile lay
out? I have to use the push patch for this, and even that is only moving clients
up or down. Moving clients left, right, up, down seems something fairly trivial,
and I would think many people would use this. So why isn't there either support
in dwm for this, or a decent patch for it?