Re: [dev] uzbl

From: Enno Boland (Gottox) <gottox_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 16:43:31 +0200

NCURSES?! LIBCACA?! You're absolutely insane!
Only because it's terminal based makes the libraries not better.

GTK is the least sucking way (anyway not a good one) to use Webkit. If
you want to use a textbrowser use elinks.

I think uzbl is a good base to write a better browser, but I believe
gtk can't be removed without touching webkit itself.

regards
Gottox

--
http://gnuffy.chaotika.org - Real Community Distro