[dev] Re: dwm development continues NOW

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 17:27:48 +0100

An initial version of the new xinerama support is committed into hg,
it's not finished/polished yet, but the basics are usable already.
During the development I decided to have a bar per monitor, instead of
just one bar. It's less confusing that way.

Monitors are currently selected through pressing Mod1-w, Mod1-e (just
two initial keybindings), and clients are assigned to the selected
monitor and can be re-assigned using Mod1-Shift-w, Mod1-Shift-e resp.

There are several bugs still, esp. related to the floating handling
(it's currently possible to have a floating client assigned to a
monitor even if it's shown on a totally different monitor).

The code will have a lot of polishing and some config.h options will
go away possibly... one candidate is topbar.

Bug reports welcome.

Please don't do code reviews yet, I know that it's ugly and needs polishing.

Kind regards,
Anselm