Re: [dev] pertag + galpessgrid patch together

From: Aled Gest <himselfe_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 11:35:39 +0000

It seems the issue is caused by the fact that the pertag patch moves
the definition of the 'Monitor' struct to after config.h is included.

The pertag patch modifies the 'Monitor' struct in a way that depends
on 'tags' being already defined and thus has to defined after config.h
is included. This creates an obvious conflict with the method of
including extra functions in config.h when those functions make use of
the 'Monitor' struct.