Re: [dev] slock - cannot log in

From: daspostloch <daspostloch_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 14:36:16 +0100

sorry for following up, but i remember where the
confusion came from: the sysrq being accessed via
the Fn-modifier, which prevented me from the
magic sysrq-stuff a couple of weeks ago.

anyhow, i'm quite positive that all this
didnt have anything to do with the slock-lock-out
and try to be quiet now :)