[dev] Re: [ANN] wmii 3.9.1 released

From: David Engster <deng_AT_randomsample.de>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 14:57:09 +0200

Kris Maglione writes:
> As it happens, it was fixed and 0.5.6.1 was released within a day of
> me reporting the bug, and Arch picked it up within a day of that. The
> odd thing is that, though the revision I found pinpointed the bug to
> is one commit after the 0.5.5.1 tag, the people who've reported the
> bug here have all been on 0.5.5.1 on debian. And, given debian's
> notoriously indolent release cycle, it could be ages before the next
> update.

Debian stable still has 0.5.4, so I guess those people must be running
Testing/Sid? Well, then they're doomed anyway. In any case, they're not
in a freeze yet (and that bug should be release-critical anyway), so
this should be fixed rather sooner than later since it's their new
default shell, but you never know...

-David