Re: [dev] How about sta.li ?

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 09:30:04 +0200

Cant this be done with a wraper shellscript ? Messing with gnu ld is
like a near death experience.

Using r2libs can also be possible.. But would be more complex than a
few loc shellscript.

That's what libtool does ( between many other silly things) which we
dont need, and certainly i would prefer to be cmpiler agnostic and be
able to use tcc or llvm.

Inthe other side u can do this by specifying --enable-static and --
dudable-shared in any prj using autofools (webkit, X11 ..)

I dont get the point with the 'tee like'