Re: [dev] Suckless design in Games

From: Connor Lane Smith <cls_AT_lubutu.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 16:25:12 +0100

On 10 August 2010 16:04, lordkrandel <lordkrandel_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you live in a protestant country?
> I live in Italy, we have seen plenty of aesthetics.

No, I don't. England is officially neither Catholic nor Protestant.
Not that Christianity has had much influence on my beliefs, and thanks
to the Internet where one lives has little influence on one's tastes.

> I personally don't like to mix personal taste with pragmatism.

I believe that form and function are so intimately intertwined that
pragmatism without aesthetic is meaningless.

cls