Re: [dev] fossil scm

From: Connor Lane Smith <cls_AT_lubutu.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 16:35:39 +0100

Hey,

On 10 August 2010 16:24, Szabolcs Nagy <nsz_AT_port70.net> wrote:
> web based project documentation solutions can
> be improved but it's not such a big deal
> (wiki, man2html, ..)

I think suckless.org's solution to this (hg & werc) is perfect. Though
I would consider keeping the documentation for a project in the same
repo as the source itself.

> i can imagine an smtp based solution as well where
> one can send messages to an address with a given
> subject format for opening an issue, adding comment
> to an issue etc

I like this idea. With a web view and some simple automation script(s)
- eg, so you can just type a command to say "this issue has been
closed in revision $(hg id)" - I don't think anything else is
necessary.

cls