Re: [dev] flo - a command line program for organizing events, to-dos, and deadlines

From: Kris Maglione <maglione.k_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 16:45:13 -0400

On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 03:29:35PM -0700, Suraj Kurapati wrote:
>On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 5:18 AM, Alexander Teinum <ateinum_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://github.com/alexanderte/flo
>
>Congratulations on choosing the ISC license for your project. Too
>many projects still use MIT/X these days when ISC is clearly more
>suckless IMHO: because it has less LOL (lines of license ;-) Cheers.

I refuse to have anything to do with the people responsible for
BIND, ISC dhcp, and ISC ntp. They can do no right in my eyes. At
any rate, there's nothing wrong with the MIT license. It takes a
few seconds longer to read and is just as clear. Plus, it
explicitly extends its rights to the documentation and
explicitly allows for sublicensing, which ISC doesn't.

P.S. I know that that was tongue-in-cheek, but I'm in the mood
to rant...

--
Kris Maglione
I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is