Re: [dev] [ANNOUNCE] dvtm-0.6

From: Anders Andersson <pipatron_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 20:30:40 +0200

>  - multiplexing mode, press MOD+a and your keystrokes will be sent
>   to all non minimized windows. Could be handy if you have to do
>   something interactive simultaneously on multiple servers.

I'd like a mode where if I press '1' in one window, it will enter '2'
and '3' etc in the other windows. It should automatically guess what
would come after, for example 'a' would give 'b' and 'c'.

Oh, and also sometimes it could be fun to play some games, so I think
there should be a way to play tetris in one window.

Could also be useful to have translation between english and other
languages built-in, so that you can just press a key-combo and it will
use google translate to translate the current buffer.

Yes, sarcasm. I had hoped dvtm belonged to the suckless set, and
didn't have a need to add pointless features that solves a very
specific problem (server administration).