Re: [dev] surf recompile

From: MItchell Church <mitchellchurch_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 17:22:16 -0400

Oh thanks a bunch! I also have one other question, I apologize for the
newbie questions for compiling this application. I've boned up on mercurial
and now I can rebuild with changes to config.h working as expected, but I
still don't know how to add in scripts. For example, the instructions for
the link hint script from nibble say to deploy to script.js (Which I assume
is the script.js in my .surf folder). I've tried this every way I know how
with no success. Where is this script supposed to go for surf to recognize
it and include it in the make install?