Re: [dev] [wmii] Changing view, but not launching programs in the new view

From: Kris Maglione <maglione.k_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 07:18:32 -0400

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 12:14:38AM -0200, zweifel wrote:
>Thanks I'll take a look at it!
>
>Do you think that using bash script as I did might cause problems
>(incompatibilities) in future versions?

Probably not more than the version that I posted, but yours only
works with numbered tags, whereas the one I provided works with
any tags currently in existence.

>Yup, I narrowed down the problem to the "gnome-terminal", everything
>else works great. Do you know how can I fix it?

Probably by putting something like the following in /tagrules,
though I'm not certain that it works in 3.9:

/gnome-terminal/ -> sel

--
Kris Maglione
Programming X Windows is like trying to find the square root of Pi