Re: [dev] [slock] Linux-PAM support

From: Kurt H Maier <karmaflux_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 12:33:00 -0500

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 12:16 PM, Uriel <uriel_AT_berlinblue.org> wrote:
> And Glenda bless Slackware and OpenBSD from standing against the
> idiotic insanity that is PAM.

For the record, OpenBSD looked at Slackware's solution and ported it
to bsd_auth. it can't possibly be that hard to adapt slock to just
about any auth backend without going through all this idiocy. slock
was written for people who don't need to log in with a goddamn retinal
scanner, and I hope to god people one day stop cramming 'features'
into simple software. I'm talking to you, dmenu

--
# Kurt H Maier