Re: [dev] which minimal os

From: Justin Pogue <pogue.justin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 13:26:17 -0600

I generally tend to go for Archlinux, because its pretty simple to set
up a very lightweight system right out of the box, and the rolling
release means that I never have to reinstall or deal with a huge
update. I've never had any stability issues with it personally, but
it does happen, particularly if you tend to retain older versions of a
lot of packages for whatever reason. Debian would probably be a good
choice in that case. My experience stops at Linux though, I haven't
used a whole lot of *BSD.

You can always wait for Stali I suppose. :)