Re: [dev] which minimal os

From: Kurt H Maier <karmaflux_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 21:24:27 -0500

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 8:04 PM, Antoni Grzymala <antoni_AT_chopin.edu.pl> wrote:
> That's highly possible – I have limited lifetime though and having a
> comfortable work environment as I do now, I will probably never have
> the incentive to devote a substantial number of hours checking whether
> the hardware and the software I have will cooperate with bsds (already
> knowing some of it will not).

while that's a perfectly valid reason not to care, it sure doesn't do
any good to express a valueless ignorant opinion based on no evidence.
  I hate gentoo, but at least I learned to hate it myself, instead of
just proclaiming shit I read on reddit or wherever the hell you get
your information. i further understand the limited experience you've
accumulated in your limited lifetime is why you think gentoo is a good
idea. I'll leave the inescapable conclusions regarding your opinions
to you.

--
# Kurt H Maier