Re: [dev] which minimal os

From: John Matthewman <jmatthewman_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 15:22:07 +0700

On 2/17/11, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

> Funny how people can't answer to simple feedback these days. I was
> looking for experience sharing but it seems this ml was the wrong
> place.
>
> - benoƮt

Ask a stupid question, get a ..... (I'll let you fill in the blank!)

But even if you were asking your question with the best and sincerest
of intentions -- why not just try out some different distributions
until you find the one that's right for you? In this case, I think
you'd find what you're looking for faster than waiting for answers on
a mailing list.

John