Re: [dev] [surf] patch for pseudo-uri idioms

From: Nick <suckless-dev_AT_njw.me.uk>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 22:46:55 +0000

Hi Wolf,

Quoth Wolf Tivy:
> * `javascript:alert('hello');` works as expected in other browsers.
> Kind of useful sometimes.

These two are both great, thanks. Allowing loading of javascript:
uris can be useful to script the browser in interesting ways, when
combined with xprop (I did this recently to load a uri, then run
some js, then output a result to the console, from shell script -
quite useful for testing)

What's 'spacial navigation'?

Nick