[dev] [surf] spacial navigation option patch

From: Wolf Tivy <wolf_AT_tivy.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 11:32:36 -0700

Hi!

Here is a patch that moves the spacial navigation option to a more
conspicuous location so that it is easier to change. The other options
like it (loadimages, plugin, script) were already there so I just put it
with them. I don't know why this wasn't done in the first place when the
others were. This should be applied to mainline (how do I push changes
myself?).

Thanks

/wolf