Re: [dev] wmii noob key binding help

From: Eitan Goldshtrom <thesourceofx_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 13:05:27 -0500

It was the wrong wmiirc turns out. I was editing /etc/wmii-hg/wmiirc and
I was thinking about how the keybindings aren't the only thing that
wasn't working, so I ran a locate on wmiirc and found out I have a
/usr/local/etc/wmii-hg/wmiirc. Putting the key bindings in there made
them work. But I'm still confused about why they don't work when I put
them in wmiirc_local in the local_events() function.
-Eitan