Re: [dev] Aterm not running properly in dwm

From: Matt Mrozinski <mjm_AT_factoryprime.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 15:38:35 -0600

I actually have tried that option to xterm (+bdc). It doesn't seem
to affect my bold fonts, as they are still fat and unreadable. One thing
I have noticed however, is when I start one Aterm instance (MOD+aterm)
and then another, the second instance is slightly wider than the other.
If I focus the first instance, and MOD+h, the terminals all seem to work
fine from that point forward..

On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 13:17:23 +0100,
Antoni Grzymala wrote:

> Matt Mrozinski dixit (2011-02-26, 21:20):
>

>> I suppose i dont really like the way the bold fonts are really
bold
>> in those terminals, to the point where they're unreadable. Tho
>> have to admit, i haven't spent a lot of time playing with them.

I'll give them a chance again, to be sure.

> From xterm(1):
>
> +bdc
Set the vt100 resource colorBDMode to "true", enabling the
> display of
characters with bold attribute as color rather than bold

> urxvt has
an analogous feature AFAIR.

M@