Re: [dev] [st] bold as bright (again)

From: Hiltjo Posthuma <hiltjo_AT_codemadness.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 15:43:18 +0200

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 3:06 PM, pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com> wrote:

> Another annoying thing I found in st is that text selection does not
> reflects it correctly until you release the mouse button, this is a bit annoying because
> you dont see what's going to be copied into the clipboard until it's too late.

You can uncomment the draw(1); call in the bmotion() function, however
text selection is horribly slow in st. I too would like to see this
improved. I also kindof like the text selection in xterm and other
terminals where you left-click on some text then right-click somewhere
else and it selects that area.