Re: [dev] [st] 0.1 Feedback - Was: A few small patches

From: <stanio_AT_cs.tu-berlin.de>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 20:21:45 +0200

I gave st a try again these days. Is pretty stable. cool.

* ilf <ilf_AT_zeromail.org> [2011-04-03 20:00]:
> On 04-03 02:06, Aurélien Aptel wrote:
> >I've tagged v0.1 to tip.
> 2. alsamixer(1) behaves horribly.

same here. but I can live with the visual shit. Or you
experience other oddities?

> 3. I really like urxvt(1)s urlLauncher functionality. Copy+Pasting
> URLs is a PITA, especially on laptops without a middle mouse button
> for pasting. What do you all think about it?

I use occasionally urlLauncher too, but you need copy-paste for other
things too. Paste without mouse in st doesn't work for me: SHIFT-Insert
does not paste (which I am used to). Should I tweek the key array in
config.h somehow?

Other odd thing is that I can paste what I selected in st into a
terminal (st or urxvt) but not into dmenu or surf (using sselp)...

cheers,

--
 stanio_