Re: [dev] [st] 0.1 Feedback - Was: A few small patches

From: Aurélien Aptel <aurelien.aptel_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 20:27:34 +0200

On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 7:59 PM, ilf <ilf_AT_zeromail.org> wrote:
> 1. config.mk still sais VERSION = 0.0

fuck.
I've also got mixed up while testing some stuff with Petr's BORDER
patch and commited the wrong thing...
Do I make a 0.1.1 fixed version or do I move the 0.1 tag to a fixed
version? I only have to edit .hgtag to move a tag, right?

> 2. alsamixer(1) behaves horribly.

Could you be more specific? Screenshots, stderr, etc. If you're using
TERM=st, make sure you've install the terminfo entry, as explained in
the faq.

> 3. I really like urxvt(1)s urlLauncher functionality. Copy+Pasting URLs is a
> PITA, especially on laptops without a middle mouse button for pasting. What
> do you all think about it?

I agree. If we implement a way to redirect the terminal i/o (cf.
"goals" page), one could probably script this feature easily.